In 1999, CTUC was commissioned by China Aviation Equipment Import-Export Corporation and its international bidding company to be the business agent importing equipment for CAAC( Civil Aviation Administration of China) ATC project of building three regional centers in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou. Equipment imported includes
● three sets of THALES ATM EUROCAT2000 ATC from France
● 36 sets of RAYTHEON navigation radar
● 15 sets of Instrument Landing System
● 17 sets of Voice Exchange System
● 13 sets of DVOR/DME
● 17 sets of VHF antenna sharing system
● 1 set of Swiss Flight Simulator
During 2000-2008 CTUC serviced BARCO/SONY ATC displays in three regional centers.
In 2006 CTUC imported satellite station equipment, UPS generator, and navigation radar CONDOR MK 2D MSSR for the rebuilding project of Beijing Capital International airport .
Before the opening of 2008 Beijing Olympic Games and 2009 Shanghai World Expo, CTUC was commissioned by CAAC to have an inspection tour for the seven Raytheon radars installed in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Zhengzhou, Taiyuan and Shengyang to ensure safe, effective air traffic service during the two great occasions.